Server & Network Administrator
Jan 2015 – Feb 2017
• Spearheading the responsibility of server & network maintenance and troubleshooting in regards to network connectivity, processor utilization, share(s) creation, file/folder/data restoration and drive space capacity configuration.
• Effectively leading the process of implementation and configuration of servers & networks, operating/managing windows operating systems and maintaining server environment.
• Efficiently managing the responsibility of handling server & network issues and providing technical insights in maintaining network infrastructure.
• Identifying system requirements, handling end to end testing and maintenance activities of servers, providing configuration, administrative support and performing strategic planning.
• Developing server maintenance programs and ensuring servers are compliant, assisting on any audit as per company’s requirement to verify they are indeed compliant.
• Following all IT Governance processes including maintenance window utilization, risk assessment changes to ensure compliance